Pasfield Curran understands and respects individuals’ right to privacy and is committed to keeping your privacy and data secure.
We will only collect information about you, from which you could be identified, with your consent, such consent being indicated by you requesting information about our products and services.
We collect information or data about you when you use this site, including:
- Information on how you used this site, using cookies to help us improve the website
- Your IP address and details of the web browser
- If you submit a request for information about our products or services, we request your name and email address for contact purposes
This enables us to:
- Gather statistical information to measure the popularity of individual pages and to improve usability – this information does not identify you personally
- Respond to specific requests for information
Pasfield Curran will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
We do all that we reasonably can to ensure that the availability of our website will be uninterrupted, but we cannot guarantee this due to the nature of the internet. The website may also be down from time to time for maintenance purposes.
Head of Marketing
Dated: 8th Sept 2017